Gannet Diesel provides a high level of service in the repair of detroit diesel 2 stroke cycle diesel engines and components, including marine tansmissions, power take-offs, clutches and related equipment.
All repairs and component rebuild are done at gannet shop with the exception of major machining which is done at the factory authorized detroit diesel dealer machine shop.
Gannet diesel is a well equipped shop with all the tools required to service and overhaul these products as well as being small and able to provide a level of detail to all aspects of workmanship which is not common in this day and age.
David Glisinski is a diesel engine mechanic and owner of Gannet Diesel which is located in Surrey BC. Services include:
- Detroit diesel 2 cycle engines, series 53/71/92/149.
- Twin disc, allison rockford marine transmissions clutches, pto`s
- Exchange components and remachined parts.
- A huge stock of used engine parts and core components.
- Filters and gasket kits for all series engines.